Getting Rid of Your Dull Hair- Simple Things to Do for A Greater Impact
Dull hair can primarily be caused by three things – diet, stress, and hygiene. Long hours of work, lack of sleep together, with unhealthy habits like drinking and smoking can certainly make your hair dull and lifeless. Sitting in front of a laptop the entire day long can strain your eyes that can cause the blood to not run into your scalp which then makes your hair dry and even most terrible like hair loss. Another thing to think about is your diet. If you are planning to lose weight by following a specific diet, then it means that you are evading the foods that have fat contents. This is one of the causes why your hair becomes dry and looses it shine. And the third cause of dull hair is your private cleanliness. Your hair will definitely be affected if you have a very poor hygiene habits.
Dry hair is likewise dull and looks lifeless and limp. It is in dire need of protein and moisture. Lubricants provide luster to your dull hair by spreading on the exterior your hair cuticles. Clarifying shampoos of Flow Industry cleans away dregs from diverse conditioners and other styling instruments. Likewise, humectants gather and maintain moisture and refill shafts of your scalp and hair. Simple remedies are-
- You find outstanding remedy for your lifeless hair in moisturizers with humectants, a plain one being safflower oilfrom the company Flow Industry. Nevertheless, you should not apply safflower oil straight to your scalp. In its place, take a few drops in your hand and apply on hair ends while it is dry. Before washing it off, you have to keep it on your hair for at least two hours. This aids to retain and bring in enough moisture through humectants.
- It is better to evade using diverse heat styling agents like blow dryers and curling irons as they cause split ends and breakage. This breaks your hair.
- If you need to utilize blow dryers, try with a round brush and lowest temperature. You require drying hair roots first.
- Use conditioners on hair ends only and you have to comb through conditioners to maintain moisture of your hair.
- Moisturizing shampoos on every other days and only water rinsing on between days creates successful results.
- Body sunscreen is of use on your dry hair also, while you are out in sun or enjoying at beachside.
- Apply oil on your hair once a week and shampooing after an hour is outstanding for your hair.
- Apply mixture of egg and curd on hair once a week before shampooing is a brilliant remedy for dull hair.
Wash your hair with cold or fresh water to seal hair cuticles and get bounce into your hair. It is best to evade all hair products containing silicone, lanolin, gels, two-in-one products, and sprays. It is better to cut your hair to shoulder length or short for better useful treatment of your lifeless hair.